Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

An Ode to Sal

Do you love football? Are you a girl? Do you have aspirations of being a doctor? Do you live in London? If your answer to all of these questions is yes then you are similar to my friend Sal who just so happens to be like the most innocent chick I know (so she says haha).  This is me saying how awesome it is to know and be best friends with Sal even though she lives in a COMPLETELY  DIFFERENT COUNTRY we still manage to talk literally all day and all night despite the fact that London is 4 hours ahead of Trinidad she manages to do it and wake me up ever morning (sigh) thanks to the magic of BBM (ooooohhh fog  mysteriousness).  Sal is what you can call a girlie girl (even though she loves footballs) she likes boys (she calls them eye candy SMH!), she likes make up and looks great in a sari, she's also the 1st girl I ever met with classic Indian parents like the ones from the movies who say "You have to marry an Indian doctor" and stuff like that we argue every single day for the stupidest stuff but at the end of it we laugh and I declare myself the winner. Sal is a great person a funny chick and sometimes manages to make snappy come backs that surprise my balls off and talk about relationship smart she's the girl I run to when my exs start getting crazy or a girl I like is getting distant or the girl I'm with is getting complacent its great having her in my life everyday she's one of the girls I would be a helpless without and I would cry if I heard her cry (no homo) just because I care to much lol.  So that was me telling you a lil about sal and how awesomely amazingtastic epicology she is btw sal is crazy just needed to say that , I'm not gonna say why or how I'm just letting you know she's crazy.

1 comment: