Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Creativity on an Uncreative 2

hey yall this is a poem by one of my best and oldest friends J Heredia she heard I put poems from my friends on my blog so she decided to take a crack at it and make a poem which is this poem, which is her first ever poem lol so here is the debut of my friend J's poem I hope yall like it cuz i think she did great.  ohh but she didn't have a title so I gave her one these are the words she said to me when she showed the piece of poetic guineas.  


Take a pull and take it in


Looking at the past, 
staring at myself
Remembering the days when I loved u unconditionally
Waitin 4 u to ask and give what evers left of me
My feelings took the back seat , 
while u were in the fast lane , 
lookin to ur homeis saying "I can't even remember her last name"
Late nights crying , convincing myself that now were finally through
Got up grab my purse and heals saying that I'm done with you
But oh you see me happy and deciding to pull ur hand breaks
Say you can't stop thinkin bout those good ol days
Hitting up my fone saying you wanna meet up
Nigga fix ur face cuz I never eat what I threw up
Your feelings is like we watching a burning building
The building that I lit the match n walked away while u where screaming
I'm starting fresh , free I'm ready to mingle
Loving you was old news cuz bitch I'm SINGLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment