Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

He's (I'm) not Dead!!!!!!!! ^_^

Hey all well even though I haven't posted something in a while I'm happy to report that I'm not dead and I have a bunch of things to announce will become permanent on an uncreative.  So I'll give you the name, then a short description and how often I'll post these different things.  So here ya go hope you like the update so without further (blah blah blah) here ya go: (random drum roll from the heavens)


  1. A short message from Nate; I make a video of me just talking and allow you to see me unedited for your (sick) enjoyment (at least once per week), 
  2. Creativity on an Uncreative; I take a poem from one of my friends and post it for you to enjoy and (harshly) judge them (at least once per week), 
  3. ODE!!; I dedicate and ode to one of my close friends letting the world know of their awesome achievements in awesomeness (at least once per week), 
  4. Random Ode -_-; I make an ode to randomness and try to share a random situation I was in during the course of my life(at least twice per week), 
  5. For my Tubers; I take a youtube channel that has been giving my stamp of approval for entertainment and share it with yall(at least once per week), 
  6. ME= Mentioning Everything; I talk about something random I never know what exactly I just sit and it comes to me so that I can show it to you (at least 4 times a week),
  7. Something I love (mostly anime, music, and manga); me talking about something I love for the day (like whenever I feel like doing it),
  8. A piece of my Dream for you; I share pictures I took on my phone with you hoping you like it (hopefully every 2 weeks) 
Well thats it so I'll be sending all those post out from tomorrow so (yea yea its just one day damn it) just bare with me until then thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment