Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

an Ode to Lexxi

Hey all I would like to share a lil about how awesome ma girl lexxi is with the world because no girl has ever done it like lexxi.  Lexxi is a really old friend of mine and if you've paid attention to my previous post you'll notice lexxi helped me out on my blog by adding a lil piece of herself with each of those deep poems I put up here. The years I've know lexxi took us through good and bad and she's still one of my most trusted advisors on how not to do stupid shit.  The second I do some stupid shit I wait about 3 minutes then boom (text revived) I already know  its her telling me stop; like the time I started smoking she was there talking to me for hours telling me why I should stop even though we're friends after I say and shout that I didn't want her help she kept trying telling me "Nate this aint cool!! This aint safe!! This aint funny!! You need to stop because it will kill you" she talked to me for so long I completely understood what she was trying to say and her words touched me she's pretty much the reason I stopped. I gotta say that's an epic quality indeed not to mention she's drop dead gorgeous with that down to earth ,nerdy, anime and manga loving quality. Lexxi is one of the funniest girls I know she I could still remember the 1st message she sent to me it was a pm on facebook she said (please don't rape me!!) I laughed for weeks!!!! If it sounds creepy that I laughed then I just can't help you. She was gone for a while but she mysteriously reappeared in my life after a bunch of crap happened in her life its not like I missed her (cuz I did *rly funny story about why*) its just when a person you talk everyday to goes away and no matter what you can't help you feel a piece of yourself went away to, you worry about the safety of your friend and you miss all the epic jokes lol.  So basically this is an ode to a close friend, a beautiful girl, an ex lover, a trusted source of all that isn't stupid and one of the funniest people I know. Here is a link to Lexxi"s blog  http://amorhabla.blogspot.com/2011/01/amor.html enjoyyy (^_^)

This is the 1st of many odes I will be making about my friends who made me who I am in some way or another unfortunately none of them except Lexxi (yes this is an uodate saying lexxi has a blog and its awesome) have blogs so they may not get to see any of these but at least the world will know of their awesomeness!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment