Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My BB and Me

This is my BB inspired dedication to awesomeness!!! I love my BB and my BB loves me, it can't physically talk back but it always answers me, my calls to stop boredom, my calls to help my friends in need,my calls to help  distract my little brothers with funny youtube videos and show who ever I like a video that might distract them from the awkwardness of a first date.  This is for my BB there are many like it but this is mine, without me my BB is nothing  and without my BB I am nothing  (in a sense) you see the love of a BB is only gained when you have truly accepted it the key is to love your BB not worship it because when you worship your BB the Green BB demon comes and makes you lose your BB in the worst ways like the dreaded "Oh NOOOOOO my BB fell into the toilet" situation so once your BB has unlimited internet your good to go.  I really care deeply for my BB but the only thing I can't do on it is update my blog............ SIGH what a useless piece of junk!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment