Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

an Ode to DeadEyes -_- and a ChronicStumbler

Hey yall this is a lil sum sum I wanted to say to 2 of my friends. One that I always talk to and the other that I have the opportunity to formally talk to either way they both have proven their awesomeness I met the ChronicStumbler in real life she's a very close friend to me, one of my best friends to tell ya the truth she's always there for me especially when I tell her I don't need any help thats what makes her well her.  She truly has a love of helping, a cute humble chick who loves IMVU, Adventure Time with Fin and Jake, Techno music and Love. (side note) she's the person that encouraged me to make a blog so I thank her for that. Now we have DeadEyes a cool lookin chick who has a lot to offer, I found out about her by accident actually.  I was looking at the ChronicStumbler's blog and click on her name, and I'm sure happy I did her blog was creative, interesting and really well polished.  She has great taste in music and the art I see on her blog has been both funny and interestingly amazing at times, she seems like a cool, smart down to earth chick but although she's awesome thats not why she's in my ode she's here because a couple days ago I figured out I had a problem in my post called my problem lol and she could have stayed quiet read my blog and leave my page but instead she tried to help, she gave me advice, she did a random good deed and it helped a lot.  Stuff like that no matter how small should always be praised, people like them who do acts of good with no alternative motive should be praised so I made an ode to them.  I have a lot of other friends who deserve odes to be dedicated to them like Lexxi, Jevy, Maj, Tsi, Tys, Jossie, Sparkle, Terri, Amy, Adam, Che, Sal  but they don't have blogs so they may not see it.  here are the links to both of their awesome blogs by the way please take pleasure out of it cuz its great. ChronicStumbler:   http://theventingchronicles.blogspot.com/  and   DeadEyes -_- : http://secondraterskillthemselves.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness >.< This is beautiful :)C. Stumbler posted it on my wall, and I hurried down to check it out! ^^ Sigh, this is really sweet, I'm really glad that I could have genuinely helped you out man, it's awesome! ^^ Your blog is awesome, and thanks so much for the compliments toward my own blog, it really does take a bit of effort to make it nice, lols, :)

    Keep blogging! You're awesome! XD

    ReplyDelete